Monday, October 28, 2013

"Great Black and White Photographers part 3'

1)The first thing that caught my eye was the story behind the picture, and what they focused in it was clear.
2) On the first picture i posted ,I see a lady with he's son looking at him with love, its only her and the child and nobody else there by themselves and its a blank background nothing only her and him.
I smell the dry leafs that you can verily see on the picture i smell the lady and the child i smell whats around them which is nothing only leaves under them that you can nearly see.
I hear the breathing of  the lady and the baby , I can hear the sound of there heart beating every second I hear the silence, I can hear what he's mother is thinking about the love and the caring she has toward him.I taste something simple something that i can taste the love of the lady to he's child, I can taste de dry leaves and sticks around them i can taste the dry dirt below them.
I feel love, I feel the passion that he has to he's child i feel the love and caring for him that he's very special to her I feel the soft skin of the baby.

On the second picture ,I see a lady being serious been focused having a peace moment ,I see no one I only see  her and the dark room she is in , she's lonely with no one to talk too.
I smell peace ,I smell flowers something that reminds me of being peace and silence i smell the empty room she is in. I hear her heart beating every second ,I can hear her breath out and breathing inn , I can hear the sound of the air blowing.I taste nothing only the taste of the flowers that remind me of peace,I taste the dry background.I feel the seriousness that she's going through ,I can feel the calmness on her.

3)I would create posters ,power points, and blogs to show how great photographer he is.. I would put posters everywhere so people would know what he like to take pictures of he's interest in, My powerpoint would be seem on the school website so he's  pictures can be seem by people, I would  put the powerpoint into my blog. My blog would be so that photographers and people  can see he's pictures and they can be inspired by.And see he's  art work,and he's  passion for photography. You would see a story and meaning of it by him

No comments:

Post a Comment