Thursday, October 3, 2013

Academic Shoot Review

"Best Story"




I choose this photo as the "Best Story",because there serving the people food that they look in need, and there being helpful giving people food that can't get at least a supper.

"Best Action & Emotion"
I choose this photo as the "Best Action & Emotion" , because in my point of view its showing me how the experiment reacted and how on the girls face expression are surprise.

"Fill the Frame with the Most Interesting Stuff"
I choose this photo as the best for "Frame & Most Interesting"because of the people that is united together that is framing the picture, and working together on the experiment as a team.

I choose this photo because on how the paint been focused and the girl on the back is been blurred out and you can see how the paint is floating,This picture has the rule of photography because it has a lot of detail , it has texture color, and it catches your eye as you see it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment