Thursday, October 24, 2013

"Africa and Mural Project Preview"

My reaction toward the power point of africa, was speechless there very,very, beautiful photos. There very focused on the animals and very cleared pictures.

This was my favorite picture,of all because i like how they captured the sun and the light of the sun is been focused on the giraffe,and how the clouds are being brighten by the light of the sun. Its a very beautiful picture.

This picture is using the rule of thirds. Because its when you move the object and it would still look the same nothing would change.Like for an example if you move the giraffes to different place the picture would really not change at all.

The type of camera he used to take this pictures was a Pentax 67.

The reason he takes these photos is to show the animals the simply of state of being.Before there are no longer are meaning before they are all gone.

The hope by taking these types of photos is to show people the beauty of the animas in East Africa,he's goal was too record the las testament of the wild animal before there all destroyed.  


      Something he has to say about Africa is that "To me, every creature, human or nonhuman, has an equal right to live, and this feeling, this belief that every animal and I are equal, affects me every time I frame an animal in my camera. The photos are my elegy to these beautiful creatures, to this wrenchingly beautiful world that is steadily, tragically vanishing before our eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment