Friday, October 18, 2013

"Academic Shoots"

Lines

I took this picture for the subject lines, it shows how the lines of the back seats are lined up and u can clearly see the lines while the student are playing.



Simplicity

I took this photo for the subject simplicity, it show how the subject is focus as he does he's work,I probably didn't follow the rule the right way and one thing that i would change would be focusing more on the boy, and not having a lot of background show.

Rule of Thirds  

 


I took this photo for the subject rule of thirds, it shows how if we move the girl walking into different places.If we move it to the right or more to the front nothing specific would change. It shows clearly the subject of rule of thirds.





Balance

I took this photo for the object balance, it show how he is in the middle of the picture having even size oh the sides of him. It shows clearly on how this photo is an example of being balance.



Avoiding Mergers



I took this photo for the subject avoiding merge,it shows how the guy in front is covering the guy on the back with he's paper. It can show clearly the avoiding mergers.

Framing




I took this photo for the subject framing, it shows on how the students its framing the teacher on the bottom and a little from the sides. It shows how framing its happening on the picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment