Thursday, September 19, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever


I picked this photo because  i like how its just focused on the mother and her children as she bends down to hug her. I think this photo made the top 40 for the reason that it grabs your attention oh how she's hugging her daughter its expressing the way she feels on her face.


I picked this photo because it touched me.. I think the photographer as he/she took the photo it was trying to tell us that is hard for the army/soldiers that is hard to leave he's children behind as they fight for our country. I think if made the top 40 for the reason that if you just look at the kids face you can feel what he's felling at that moment.
I picked this photo because i like how they just focused on the kid and he's dad. The photo got my attention by the color of it black & white . Something different on the other pictures i choose. The photographer as she/he was taking the picture it was probably wanna tell us that is hard for every soldier to leave there family behind. I like how its set it got my eye ,I think thats why it was made on the top 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment