Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Major Project Idea

The topic of my subject is going to be about an art contest, Who ever get first place wins $1,000.

I would interview my art teacher and my classmates on how they feel about it or preparing for it.

I will take photos of  art, of persons getting ready for the competition/contest.

The information that i will be searching  is on how much time there are preparing , how old are day, do they like what they do.    

The type of project i would be making is a flyer . My type of project would be about entering in an art contest held in San Antonio for vase.

I think this would be a the best service media to make my project because it would show pictures and information to sign in and to what the judges are expecting.

I would capture this moments at my house take pictures of my art projects and take pictures of my class and there work.

I will transfer my images next time i would come to class i would try to get everything i can for the next time to put it in my computer and get started on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment