Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Year in Review"

Part 1:



This Photo was one of my favorites its telling us a secret that wants to be revealed I like how the grass is being reflected with the mirror its like the girl doesn't want to be shown being part of the mysterious secret its a very powerful technique on how they set up everything i refer to the mirror and not having something else being shown on the mirror like the camera etc.. This photo is perfect on how they darken the background and then its bright on the front the grass is been light up and how the mirror is focused also and not being blurred out just like the girl behind the mirror.



This photo was one of my top favorite ones, I can totally imagine the sound of the birds flying up and the people yelling "FREE" I can see the velocity of the birds trying to get the focused of every bird as there flying and getting ready to fly. I like on how theres no blur and how the light of the picture is perfect as the birds are getting ready to fly.


I really really like this photo i like how i can hear the sound of the motor cycles and the noise the people are making , I can see the movement there taking and on how its been blur out with the people and the motor cycles. I also think its pretty cool on how the picture its dark and the things that are with light is the lights of the motor cycle and the lights that are up on the tree thats what makes this picture interesting and is what stands out. 



Part 2:
                             

Young and Beautiful by Lana del Rey was one of my favorite songs this year because its telling you to live your life to the fullest and don't care what adore people tell you and that no matter if your short or too tall that your still beautiful it tells you advice and a story. Thats why this song was my favorite this year, and Lana de Rey has been my favorite singer sing I was little, and i truly admire her beauty.


When I saw the trailer of this movie i was really excited to see it. And when the day of the premiere came i got the chance to see it, I like how they were explaining that you need to live your life no matter what and that everything you do its worth it and to never give up because that would put you to the bottom and its going to be harder to get up if you ever do. Thats why this movie was my favorite one of this year because its telling you that no matter what happens to never give up and that life is full of good and bad surprises. 


Africa ring of terror i think it was the most terrible thing that happened in 2013, France’s wanted intervention in Mali to push back advancing Islamist forces and was supposedly be a quick blow against a separatist insurgency but it wasn't a quick blow it was tragic that hurt people and caused a lot of deaths.


Katniss as her name is in the movie Hunger Games She has been one 
of my most favorite actress i like how she expresses her character i like how she uses her talent
and do it big.



Wrecking ball was one of my favorite video of the 2013 by Miley Cyrus , I thought it was very outstanding and unique she's very different from other, in a way that she's her and not trying to be someone else. And you can say that she always put her self out dare.



Part 3:
  
      There's a lot of things i remember from my vacation holiday,But one that i remember the most is when i opened the present that my boyfriend gave me. He gave me a key necklace the key from his heart. It was a very special moment. 

     My resolution for this year 2014 is to have more faith on me and to keep my head up even though there is going to be some difficult times, But i won't let it affect me and bring me down.

    What I'm looking up in 2014 is getting ready for my last STAAR exam I'm ready to move on and being done with all my district exams and ready to be a senior.







No comments:

Post a Comment